The Resource 100 recipes : the absolute best ways to make the true essentials
- 100 recipes : the absolute best ways to make the true essentials
- Title remainder
- the absolute best ways to make the true essentials
- Statement of responsibility
- the editors at America's Test Kitchen ; photography, Carl Tremblay ; food styling, Marie Piraino
- Title variation
- One hundred recipes
- "We have countless recipes at our disposal today, but what are the real keepers, the ones that don't just feed us when we're hungry or impress our friends on Saturday night, but inspire us to get into the kitchen? At the forefront of American cooking for more than 20 years, the editors at America's Test Kitchen have answered this question in [a] collection of recipes that you won't find anywhere else"--Amazon.com
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A1825 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of 100 recipes : the absolute best ways to make the true essentials
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rochester Hills Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.